For CEU, partnerships with other universities are an essential part of our open society mission. CEU partners with institutions and universities across the globe, offering opportunities for our students, faculty and researchers to benefit from and contribute to the development of new knowledge in a wide variety of fields. Partnerships with Hungarian institutions are of particular importance to CEU, which has called Budapest home for more than two decades. Below please find more information on our department's partnerships with Hungarian institutions.
- MoU with Pázmány Péter Catholic University
- Korea Foundation’s Global E-School in Eurasia Project. The Korea Foundation project is between the Korea Foundation of Seoul and CEU to support the university's Korea Global e-School in Eurasia project.
- Together with ELTE International Relations Department, CEU hosts the Journal of International Relations and Development, the official peer-reviewed journal of the Central East European international Studies Association.
- Full Professor at Corvinus University
- Member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Honorary Professor at Szt. Istvan University, Gödöllő
- Agreement between CEU and the Hungarian Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade (IFAT) for organizing joint events.
- Continuous guest-lecturing on the EU at ELTE, Corvinus, Pázmány, Public Administration University, Andrássy University, and at University of Pécs
- Member of the following Colleges of Excellence based in Budapest: Bibó István, Rajk László, Mathias Corvinus
- Taught a 12-weeks course at TEK (Társadalomelméleti Kollégium) of Corvinus University
- Member of the Alumni Association of the Rajk László Szakkollégium
- Member of the consulting team of the editorial board of Politikatudományi Szemle, member of Magyar Politikatudományi Társaság
- Lectures at the Heller Farkas Kollégium of Corvinus, Rajk László Szakkollégium, and Corvinus Polányi Károly Center for Global Studies.
- Online lectures
- Joint courses